ENTERING THE KINGDOM: Meditation and The Inner Path of Spiritual Rebirth
A Five Part Online Course for Latter-Day Saints
LDS Meditation Expert
Here is What We Will Cover in the Course..
Session One: “Meditation and The Inner Path to the Kingdom”
- What and Where is The Kingdom of God?
- What exactly is Meditation and Why is it Necessary for Spiritual Rebirth?
- What are the benefits of meditation?
- What does it mean to Pray IN God vs TO God?
Session Two: “The Kingdom vs. The Natural Man”
- How is the “natural man” the veil of forgetfulness and what does it mean to be sanctified?
- What are the major obstacles to spiritual rebirth and entering the Kingdom?
- What is the big deal about Present Moment Awareness?
- What does it mean to be Awake?
- Guided Meditation: “Passing Through The Eye of the Needle”
Session Three: “The Mystery of Oneness With and In God”
- Was Jesus a Mystery teacher?
- What are the essential Mysteries and what are the veils that blind me to them?
- What are some methods for “glimpsing” the true nature of my soul?
- What does it mean to see God “face to face”?
- What is the Mystery of The Atonement?
- Guided Meditation: “The Infinite Nature of Space”
Session Four: “Meditation: Establishing A Core Practice”
- What are the practical methods and principles for a fruitful meditation practice?
- What are the perspectives and attitudes that will empower my practice?
- What are the common obstacles and how can I move past them?
- How do I manage intrusive thoughts? Can my mind really be still?
- How can I assess the effectiveness of my practice?
Session Five: “Contemplative Prayer for Latter-Day Saints”
- What does it mean to Contemplate?
- Are the Second Coming parables relevant to my spiritual awakening today?
- How can I use the Word of God to enter the Presence of God?
- Guided Meditation: “Come Lord Jesus, Come”